I’m coming to you this week with my fav top 10 things right now! These are some of my favorite posts to do! These are just some of the things I’m enjoying and want to share with you!
- The Guest List and The Last House Guest. I’ve read a lot of books lately and these two were by far the best ones I’ve read. I love a good page-turner and an ending that is unexpected. These books check both of those boxes!
- Fit4Mom. This is such a wonderful way to meet other moms while also working on bettering yourself physically. I joined for the workout but I stayed for the community.
- OKC Mom. I just became a contributor and it has been such a fun way to get connected in our new city! It is also a place to read some wonderful posts from some incredible women. So whether you live in OK or not, you need to check it out.
- Scrunchies. Yes, you read that right. I’m so glad these are back! They are such a fun accessory when you don’t want to do your hair! This one is my favorite!
- Stitch Fix. Okay, I know I’m biased because I work here. But hear me out. They have a new Freestyle feature where you can go and shop looks directly by yourself! So you can search through inventory yourself or you can have a stylist send you five surprise items!
- IVL leggings. My favorite workout gear is from IVL Collective! They have so many fun prints and styles! And yes, I like them just as much, if not more than Lulu!
- Fort Worth mug and Tea Towel. I love Evelyn Henson’s designs. She has a map collection of various US cities. I love these FW designs because they remind me of home.
- This swimsuit. Looking for the perfect swimsuit? Look no further! I love this one so much and it’s so flattering! Going on two years of wearing it and it’s still my favorite!
- Golden Goose. It’s no secret that I love these shoes. I know that they are a little pricey but holy moly they’re worth it. I get so much use out of them and they’re so comfy! They pair well with so many different outfits!
- This thermal jug. This is my go-to cup for drinking water. 1) it holds a lot of water and 2) it’s super cute!
I hope you had as much fun going through this list as I did writing it! I’ll be back next month with another top 10!